This is test. The goal–figure out if I can easily upload
video to this blog using only my iPhone. The video you may be about
to see is a few seconds of bellydancing, taken at Epcot’s Morocco
pavilion on November 19th. Ok–let’s see if this works. If it does,
I will be forced to love my iPhone even more. I almost hope it
doesn’t work, because that would be an almost unnatural amount of
love! Nope. Does not work. Oh well. Edit–I figured out how to do
it. I only needed to update my wordpress app. Unfortunately the new
wordpress app sucks and crashes every time I try to upload a video!
The Suitcase Scholar
Planning a Disney Trip?
- This week’s #timehop memories are killing me. I’m seriously wishing I were back in the #sanjuanislands with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- March for Our Lives: An Act to Protect & Save Your Children - Sign the Petition! chn.ge/2G3UI0f via @Change 3 months ago
- bigthink.com/paul-ratner/ho… 3 months ago
- RT @kmjlbrown: “Do not confuse motion and progress. A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress.”― Alfred A. Montapert Suc… 3 months ago
- @JustinIBlackman This has been viewed half a million times. You are NOT alone!!! 4 months ago