This is test. The goal–figure out if I can easily upload
video to this blog using only my iPhone. The video you may be about
to see is a few seconds of bellydancing, taken at Epcot’s Morocco
pavilion on November 19th. Ok–let’s see if this works. If it does,
I will be forced to love my iPhone even more. I almost hope it
doesn’t work, because that would be an almost unnatural amount of
love! Nope. Does not work. Oh well. Edit–I figured out how to do
it. I only needed to update my wordpress app. Unfortunately the new
wordpress app sucks and crashes every time I try to upload a video!
The Suitcase Scholar
Planning a Disney Trip?
- My politically-divided family was united this holiday weekend by one topic: that #ChrisChristie is a jerk. Thanks @ChrisChristie 2 weeks ago
- celebrate #manateeappreciationday by planning a trip like this one: ow.ly/L94730anQGg @VisitCentralFL #therealflorida 3 months ago
- @nicstodash it definitely looks like it will be a while. I may have attempted to peek behind the wall. 4 months ago
- RT @AtDisneyAgain: My friend @TracyAntonioli captured the Trump updates at the Mexico pavilion. https://t.co/E7owcB9grp 4 months ago
- Learning Curve: How To Use a GoPro for Travel Photography suitcasescholar.com/2017/02/16/how… 5 months ago