This is test. The goal–figure out if I can easily upload
video to this blog using only my iPhone. The video you may be about
to see is a few seconds of bellydancing, taken at Epcot’s Morocco
pavilion on November 19th. Ok–let’s see if this works. If it does,
I will be forced to love my iPhone even more. I almost hope it
doesn’t work, because that would be an almost unnatural amount of
love! Nope. Does not work. Oh well. Edit–I figured out how to do
it. I only needed to update my wordpress app. Unfortunately the new
wordpress app sucks and crashes every time I try to upload a video!
The Suitcase Scholar
Planning a Disney Trip?
- RT @kmjlbrown: “Do not confuse motion and progress. A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress.”― Alfred A. Montapert Suc… 2 days ago
- @JustinIBlackman This has been viewed half a million times. You are NOT alone!!! 1 week ago
- RT @JustinIBlackman: Wow I’m literally the only one #NationalSchoolWalkout https://t.co/2F95qY2vTI 1 week ago
- RT @KelseyTorpey: @BetsyDeVosED No Betsy. Again, just no. Thanks for once again proving why so many fought your nomination in the first pla… 1 week ago
- #onetimeinNOLA I spent Christmas in #NewOrleans this year; here's what it looked like: goo.gl/pdhd4z @VisitNewOrleans 2 months ago